At 10:30 2000/11/08 EST, jim wrote:
>Group -
>
>The host of Travels With Parkinson's - a PD related radio talk show - has
>invited me to participate in Sunday's (Nov. 12) program.  The main subject
>will be the "pig-cell" implant surgery I had 4 years ago.  It is broadcast at
>9:00 PM EST.
>
>It is available online as streaming audio.  For details go to URL:
><www.travelswithparkinsons.org> and follow the links to Renaissance Radio.
>
>Jim Finn

wonderful news, jim!
you are still the only parkie i know who's getting better!
break a leg!

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada