At 01:59 PM 11/10/00 -0600, you wrote:
>That is a very good question.  I am certain that we will get to the bottom
>of that one
>soon.  I'll keep the list advised.
>
>Ed

Greg and Ed,

Wisconsin has on-site registration which can be done the day of the
election.  You have to bring some identification that you live in the
district such as a utility bill with an address on it. But, you can vote
usually with minimal identification .

That voter fraud  should be investigated and a recount be done here  but it
would be hard to make up 6000 votes.

At the same time I support the Palm Beach  people who were confused that
they should be allowed to re-vote.  The votes for Buchannan  were enough to
change the election and therefore Florida should get who the majority of
the people wanted.  If those people really wanted  Buchannan they will be
Bush supporters any way.

Charlie

>                     Greg Sterling
>                     <[log in to unmask]>          To:
>                     Sent by: "Parkinson's        cc:
>                     Information Exchange         Subject:     Re: Homeless
>                     Network"
>                     oronto.ca>
>

>                     11/10/00 01:06 PM
>                     Please respond to
>                     "Parkinson's
>                     Information Exchange
>                     Network"
>

>How do you register to vote in Wisconsin if you're homeless?  Don't they
>require ID and
>proof of state residence and US citizenship?  If not you could send a
>bunch of 16 year
>olds in to vote for a price.
>
>I wouldn't think that lisitng your address as "under the west-bound I-80
>overpass at mile
>marker 132"  would suffice.
>
>Greg
>48/35/35