I guess by now you read where I posted that a lady  called into a talk
show to say she wasn't allowed to vote because they said she voted
already when she actually hadn't.   Today I heard that 2 people from
florida, work overseas and did an overseas ballot.  She said she voted
and so did her compadre  She said 10 days later each of them received
another ballot, from another county.  Her friend voted and mailed in
her ballot, but she did not.  Talk about discrepancies.  Whether
they are intentional or not, this is a gross error and MUST be
corrected..  I don't think anyone can do it any different in this
election, but I believe something has to be done before the next one.
Incompetent workers are the main problem, like the 1190 ballots found on
a stairway of a high school probably left by some worker.  Come on !!!
Are these workers stupid?  Or were they hoping their candidate would win?
Jo Ann