Reminds me of a true story.

A while back I was on my way home from work and it was pouring down rain.
Stopped by Wal Mart for something. There just off the entrance was a poor
guy by his motorcycle with a big duffel bag on the front and full cheap
saddle bags on the back, etc. He looked like a drowned rat with a hand
lettered sign on a piece of limp cardboard. "Please help. Need gas to get
home." I stopped and asked him if he had enough to get about a half mile
down the road to a station. He met me there and we filled up the tank. He
had an accident a few days before in Northern Kansas and the motorcycle
looked like it (he wasn't hurt bad, but obviously he was sore). He spent all
his money getting it repaired enough to limp home to Louisiana. I
practically had to force him to let me buy him a hot cup of coffee, a
sandwich, some cookies and chips and a few snacks to take with him. He said
there was no way he could ever thank me enough. I told him there was.
Someday he would be somewhere and in a position to help someone else out and
that would be my thanks. When he was getting ready to leave, I handed him a
$10 bill and told him he would need it for the turnpike south and some gas
on down the road. With tears in his eyes, he profusely "God Blessed" me, and
you know what? God did! One of the greatest feelings I have ever had.

Darwin