From: "Greg Sterling" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: Homeless

How do you register to vote in Wisconsin if you're homeless?  Don't they
require ID and proof of state residence and US citizenship?  If not you
could send a bunch of 16 year olds in to vote for a price.

I wouldn't think that lisitng your address as "under the west-bound I-80
overpass at mile marker 132"  would suffice.

Greg
48/35/35