Bravo Ken!

Just one thing, the votes they are asking to be counted now, have never
been counted, so one can't consider them a re-count.
They were thrown out by the computer because either they
weren't punched hard enough, or a piece of the paper stuck and the hole
wasn't completely open and the computer couldn't read them.
They are called "under-votes" and in normal elections
they are never counted. They wouldn't have been now, except by court order.
  There are 8,686  under-votes in Broward County from this election.
How many there are in other counties, we haven't been told yet. This is
something the
general population has never been told, and I thank the Democratic party for
bringing it to the attention of the Florida voters.

just me,
Marjorie