I went to register to vote since i moved to wisconsin, and i was asked, "do
you live in town?" When i said yes, they said go to the library and vote...
no one asked an address...i thought it was strange myself too.  Also, from
what i've heard the 19,000 ballots mismarked in florida include ballots that
were mispunched at the polling place and replaced with a new ballot - they
are not able to be destroyed by law, but there were NOT 19,000 votes thrown
out.  Also, if the election was not hinging on the votes, would jesse
jackson, the ada group etc be down there right now?  Under florida law, a
local judge can "adjust" the ballot counts if he/she feels the ballots were
'too confusing" - how does it make you feel to know ONE person may end up
deciding what is best for the country and the rest of our votes not
matter..... a few points to ponder on this great process ...
bob aka tex