Sorry Sandy,
   Those who told them they made a
mistake and asked for a new ballot were told they couldn't have one.
Florida law says a voter will be issued as many as 3 ballots to vote
correctly. Only after 3 mistakes will they not be issued another ballot.
  Those are the people who have filed law suits, and I don't blame them
at all.

just me,
Marjorie

Marjorie,

What is even worse is that many voters have admitted being confused by the
ballots and still they DID NOT ask for help!  Go figure!

Sandy Norris 40/28/20 check my new site..
www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."