I agree Sharon,
I'm wondering ,if when a person first joins , they could be
sent an email with instruction on how to make a new folder
on their desktop so they  could and should save the membership
instructions which they are going to be sent.
The LISTSERV would then verify that they are now subscribed
to PARKINSN ,and tell them how to save this information to
the new folder on their desktop.

Is this question clear as mud???
PD and I are really having a round of it today!!

just me,
Marjorie