At 02:26 AM 11/14/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/11/00 9:45:44 AM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< I dropped my glass of cranberry juice  >>
>
>Marjorie, have you tried putting rubber bands around your cup?  It helps to
>keep it from slipping.
>
>Eleanor

The problem I have Eleanor is, I let go of things before my Laradopa takes
hold, first thing in the morning. I gave up on drinking anything hot years
ago, even later in the day.
My husband tells me that I remind him of a cat playing with a mouse the
way I pounce on something I'm trying to pick up. Little does he realize
that its a very good analogy.
Thanks for the tip though, I'll put it in my helpful hints file.
How is your Mother BTW?

just me,
Marjorie