At 11:48 2000/11/14 -0500, camilla wrote:
>Janet and John --ONE of the whys and wherefores is probably
>that some of the folks who forgot to save the instructions
>DO NOT have web access. I like the idea of a brief post of
>basics monthly---why not? we have room for jokes  !

hi camilla

sometime ago i asked the list who did not have web-access and got not a reply

posting instructions monthly is great
and i'll bet dollars to donuts we've done better than that during the past
year

so where's the problem?

i can't see any

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada