I'm certainly not a sharpie, but I believe all you would have to do
would be to add a footer with links.
One link to John Cottingham's PIENO
and one link to Janet's web page.

There are 3 parts to a message, at least in everything I have set up,
header, body and footer.  From what I can see we have always left off
the footer so persons with large signature files would not exceed
the size allowed for the body of the message.
.
Maybe they would be willing to cut their signature files down
to not take up so much bandwidth, and leave room for an
instructional footer?
just me,
Marjorie