a requested repost:

                          reality check

everything happens for a reason
there are no co-incidents
we are here to learn how to forgive and how to love
ourselves and each other

we are already loved unconditionally
for us as we are
by the ultimate
loving parent

we have free will in
the choices we make and the opportunities we see
we have no control over
which choices and opportunities arrive at our feet

they are gifts
viz: like you to me
viz: like me to you
viz: like all of our experiences 'good' 'bad' or 'indifferent'
viz: sometimes i have viewed my 'marriage', my 'computer', my 'illness'
as a 'pain', a 'pleasure', a 'curse', a 'blessing'

the only thing
that is real is love
and
that is what we are

janet paterson
2000/08/30

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/wordsoth/2000/20000830.html

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada