I'm not sure what happened down here in Florida,
I watched ABC News tonight where they were trying to explain
how they made their mistaken projections.
  The last screen showed
"W" ahead in Broward County by 234 votes,
which is when they gave the vote to Bush,
and then later had to put it out as "Too close to call".
I think they must have had a hacker on their email.
Bush was NEVER ahead of Gore in Broward County.

Broward County went for Gore by over 65 % of the votes.
We are the largest population of Democratic and Jewish
voters in Florida.

  The way the ballot was printed in Palm Beach County ,
where they have the second largest population of Jewish
voters, the vote they thought they made for Gore, was for
Buchanan.  Three elderly voters in Palm Beach County
have already filed a law suit to have a re-vote in that
County. Since their Sons are probably Lawyers, look
for this lawsuit to continue!!!

Broward County has had a recount, they gave 44 more votes
to Bush and 43 more votes to Gore.  Gore skunked him down
here.

All I can say is I do trust our Democratic Attorney General,
Bob Butterworth ,and our Republican Supervisor of elections, Jane Carroll.
Mrs. Carroll is retiring, this was her last election after many, many
years in office. What a way to go!!

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55