Hi All,
I read the thread re: pesticide / herbicide with some concern.
It's the new millenium.  Haven't we advanced?
Do the Farmers Really Use Herbicides on Food Crops?  Roundup?

Herbacides 2001 - Your new herbicide arsenal for corn and soybeans
What's new from: AVENTIS | BASF | BAYER | DOW AGROSCIENCES
| DUPONT | FMC | MONSANTO | SYNGENTA | VALENT
http://www.progressivefarmer.com/issue/1100/herbicides/default.asp

Yep...

Go to http://www.progressivefarmer.com/search/default.asp

Type roundup in the search box... 129 Hits...

HHhhhhmmmmmmmm...  Roundup Ready corn?  Roundup Ready beans?

Liberty?  Touchdown?  Yikes!  Shouldn't somebody check this out?

murray