Date sent:              Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:10:50 -0500
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Michel Margosis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Barbara Margosis
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Dearest friends and family --
>
> Barbara Jane Packer Margosis is finally at peace.  She passed away
> quietly at home, with dignity, at sunset, surrounded by her family.
>
> A memorial service will be held in the main sanctuary at Temple Beth
> El, 3830 Seminary Road, Alexandria, Virginia, on Friday November 17,
> 2000, at 11:00am. Immediately following the service will be a
> celebration of her life in the Social Hall at Temple Beth El.
> Although it may sound unusual, we request that you wear blue, rather
> than black, to honor her by wearing her favorite color.
>
> In lieu of flowers, we request that donations be made in her memory to
> the National Parkinson Foundation (http://www.npf.org) or the Animal
> Welfare League of Arlington.
>
> With love,
>
> Michel,
> Aaron, Elise and Elana,
> Leah and Eddie

My condolences to you and your family, Michel.  Barbara fought the
good fight and so did you.

All best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"