I know that this has been along time coming but life happens!! As a
member of PLWP (People Living With Parkinson's), it is my great pleasure

to host w/ Carol Post our section of the Pd world that involves
teenagers dealing with someonewho has the disease...it could be a mom or

dad or grandparent! I sometimes think that it is harder to watch my
children deal with my disease than it is for me!! So please, if you know

anyone who has teenaged children or grand children-would you ask them to

email me with their names and email addresses?? We have been scouring
the web looking for resources and chat rooms that are monitered and I
will be happy to share these resources with your teenager after we get
an idea of how many are out there. Thank you in advance for your
co-operation!!   j

--

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/10