Some medicaid programs (spend down program when ur medical expenses
exceed the ill persons income and part of their family they reside with)
for the 'medically fragile' (under age 60) are covered for this service
which is a life saver! Medically fragile means that the person would be
in a nursing home as oppose to living  at home and they dependent mostly
on a caregiver for daily living skills (bathing).