Don Diswinka wrote:

> Margorie
>
> > It's obvious that you believe Pesticides are the root of PD.

snip

I think it maybe just one of many causes of pd

> I have never professed that PD was caused by such a simple thing as
> pesticides( which i don't think are really that simple, anything that can
> selectively kill certain plants or bugs and appear to have no effect on

since 2-4-D came along
these chemicals mimic plant hormones
powerful in parts per million
supposedky  biodegradeable with known half-lives
but, hard to study because  of low concentrations

> others is far from simple), but I am willing to keep an open mind with these
> or any new finds in the progress to solve the PD riddle.

snip

> Don 51/3 PD+

treating crops with herbicide before they are mature
to "ripen" (dry out) for harvest
and other fruits and veggies picked and shipped green
and force ripened with chemicals
has  been criticized as leading to reduction
of certain nutrients in our diet

don't know much about that sort of thing
--  Kathrynn? any thoughts

ray strand