In a message dated 11/9/00 11:51:08 PM EST, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Each year when November 9 arrives, I try to reflect on what ownership and
 membership in the Parkinson's Information Exchange Network means to me >>

Barb--
Thanks so much for starting this list!  It has been a great source of
information, fun and companionship for me, especially during the time Mother
was in the nursing home after breaking her hip.  I was telling someone about
something (too bad the list can't improve my memory lol) and they wanted to
know where I "learn all that".  The answer was the list, of course.  Thanks
again.  May there be many more years of the list and most important, of your
fun with your grandchildren.
Eleanor