It seems that ALL my Republican friends say, "The winner should be declared
NOW. It's in the Constitution."
It appears that all my Democrat friends say, "Everybody is entitled to a
vote. It's in the Constitution."
The Constitution was written without women having the right to vote. With
slavery a legal institution and you could only vote if you owned land.

There is a Chinese proverb that says, "You should live in interesting times."
Well, we do!!!

I believe that the American system is strong enough to exist with Wooden-head
Gore or Puddin-head Bush as President. It's handled a Republican President
who resigned in disgrace, a President we now know had Alzheimer's in office
and a Democratic president who committed gross adultery.
What more could you ask for to make our times "interesting."
I'm sure the Supreme Court will end u deciding this issue.
After all, it's in the constitution. (Or is it?)
Sid Levin