Hello Marjorie,

What is really amazing is the USA, the first nation in technical advances,
does not have a fool proof procedure against voter fraud , whereas here in
Brazil (which is not included in the developed countries group) we are already
using a full electronically controlled election procedure which results may be
computed in the same day of the voting day .Official results are proclaimed in
few days.

The screen of the monitor shows the photo and the name and number of the
candidates . If one click a wrong key is still possible  repeat the wrong
choice done by not clicking the confirmation key....

Good luck whichever the winner be.  :-)

"Marjorie L. Moorefield" wrote:

> Sorry Sandy,
>    Those who told them they made a
> mistake and asked for a new ballot were told they couldn't have one.
> Florida law says a voter will be issued as many as 3 ballots to vote
> correctly. Only after 3 mistakes will they not be issued another ballot.
>   Those are the people who have filed law suits, and I don't blame them
> at all.
>
> What is even worse is that many voters have admitted being confused by the
> ballots and still they DID NOT ask for help!  Go figure!

Cheers,
Joao