what a dreadful experience.
 i dont think i have ever had quite as bad a one myself, but there have been a
couple of doozies that went on for hours.
But... i always load up on protein - anything i have in the house, from cheese
to steak to plain cold milk - anything with a reasonable protein content.
Also, were you alone? i have found that when my beloved wraps two loving arms
about me and hugs me gently and tenderly, but firmly, i will calm down. not
completely, but enuff to catch a breath or two.
but i still prefer the dyskinesia to being off - the spasms and tightness of
dystonia, the freezing in a doorway - it took me 10 minutes to get out of my
own front door yesterday - the sudden crashes without warning as i switch from
a reasonable 'on' state to collapsing on the floor in the supermarket - 'off'
in less than  two minutes -0 i would still rather be dyskinetic.
but this is the reason i am participating in the nih study on dyskinesia.  may
i suggest that you consider trying it too? If nothing else, we would get to meet!

hilary blue
51,32,23