I am traveling to a resort near Davos, Switzerland ( about 1 1/2 hours
from Geneva??)in the summer months  and needed travel advice from those
who live in that country and to Americans who have been to that country.
re: medical insurance, nursing assistance re;medical students or nursing
students for hire?,  Paved verses, gravel walk trails, airports, travel
routes from Atlanta or NYC i.e. airport layout and courteous employees,
Ensure or sustical nutritious supplements. Not concern with docs
presence, that is covered.

I have traveled extensively with a wheelchair, but never been to
Switzerland. I need travel info. specific to that country. Travel agents
generally don't use rollators and they do not know what handicapped
accommodation truly means. Thank you.

I would appreciate All opinions please.
Sincerely,

Nancy M.