Keep a log as to-

what time he rises in the night or early AM

date

what activity he did that day prior and post
(I.E. -short - walked 1 mile in 40 mins )

When does he last have fluids?

What meds and amount and times that he took them may not be the times
that are being prescribed:)

diet and times he ate

describe the freezing

Suggestions-

Maybe an OT can help u both by showing how to get out of bed safely and
devices that may help ur husband turn over

Bedside commode or urinal

ask doc for tips on getting out of possible freezing troubles.

Question??

Does ur husband drink plenty of fluids so that the sinemet,ect is
swallowed before laying down?