Murray

The documentary is for one of the most respected broadcasters on the planet
and I am bound by strict rules about using archive material. I cannot
'pirate' anything - and not least because I would need access to a beta copy
of the original material, something which would only be held by the owner of
the material. If any of it is owned personally by MJF then I would have to
get permission from him and pay the appropriate fee for its use.

The film "stars" a former British stuntman with PD who is one of the most
articulate, funny, moving people I have ever met. And he has made a chance
discovery which may result in a new drug to treat levodopa-induced
dyskinesias. I am proud to be making the film with him and know it will help
raise awareness and educate wherever it is shown (which should be all over
the world given that the BBC has a tie-in with Discovery). Even more than
that, I believe the film will push research in a productive way.

Tim is the same age as MJF, which is why I wanted to draw a visual parallel.
There will also be footage of Mohammad Ali and the Pope, making the point
that the condition is no respecter of age, race or status.

Jemima