Dearest friends and family --

Barbara Jane Packer Margosis is finally at peace.  She passed away quietly
at home, with dignity, at sunset, surrounded by her family.

A memorial service will be held in the main sanctuary at Temple Beth El,
3830 Seminary Road, Alexandria, Virginia, on Friday November 17, 2000, at
11:00am. Immediately following the service will be a celebration of her life
in the
Social Hall at Temple Beth El.  Although it may sound unusual, we request
that you wear blue, rather than black, to honor her by wearing her favorite
color.

In lieu of flowers, we request that donations be made in her memory to the
National Parkinson Foundation (http://www.npf.org) or the Animal Welfare
League of Arlington.

With love,

Michel,