WELL I DID. but was it legal?  yesterday was a bad day for me. when i signed the book as to who i was they could not read my name so VIVIAN signed under my name. we draw a line between lines i could in no way draw a straid line. so i asked the people there if VIVIAN COULD DO IT. they said if there was a eltion on honest people you and VIVIAN would be on it. so she took my sheet and did my voting for me. only one name she change to her way. lot of people there and none did not mind she done my voting for me. i just sat in a chair and she went to the closed in booth. to tell the trugh i felt good that it got done but was it legal?  they all know i have PD. so just goes to show never be ashamed of your PD. at time it helps to have it. so all PWP'S never feel bad about having it or ashamed. have a good day

                                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                 BEST MED'S FOR PD IS
                                              BE HAPPY WITH YOUR LIVE