i told about how they let VIVIAN vote for me well i was in the booth. we dray lines like this name(--------) other side. they got to match. well I  was off in no way could i draw a starriest line. my name was like they doc's write. so below my name she had to sign hers to let them know i was me lo lo. so unlike FLORIDA we done what was right.  when punched i had a 1/2 pound weight to help me punch. so their is a answer to lot of things so if you remember try it. it just one of my crazy ideas to help me do things. i use come long.'s pulley's to help me lift things i even used my tractor and a line to straten my flag pole up. lolo this does it

                            I.Y.Q. DON  AND  VIVIAN
                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                    BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
        THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEEL ABOUT A REPLY YOU GIVE

Click here for Free Video!!