While I agree that the polls should have the proper accessibility, this
argument falls a little flat when it is so easy to just vote absentee ballot
in the comfort of your own home with assistance from a family member or
trusted friend. Not to mention more time to read and understand all the
sometimes lengthy legalese questions on the ballot.

An additional fact. By law, anyone who needs assistance with casting their
vote may have someone go in with them or request any official at the
polling place to help them.