VOTING REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN FLORIDA

To register to vote, you must:
·Be a United States citizen.
·Be a Florida resident.
·Be 18 years old (you may pre-register if you are 17.)
·Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in
Florida or any other state.
·Not have been convicted of a felony in Florida, or any other state,
without your civil rights having been restored.
·Not claim the right to vote in another county or state.
Deadline
Voter Registration books close 29 days prior to each election. In order to
be eligible to vote in an election, you must be registered prior to the
deadline.
You may apply for voter registration by submitting a Florida Voter
Registration Application Form to your Supervisor of Elections office. The
forms are available at any Elections office, driver’s license office,
public libraries, public assistance agencies, banks and government offices.

We registered them at the Library where I worked David,
and believe me, they had to
PROVE they were American Citizens.

just me,
Marjorie