WELL LETS SAY SHE IS WELL IN HER 70'S  I TOLD HER I HAD A HEADACHE LOLO got her a new coffee pot to make me some good coffee.  any body out theire can cook? and on holding on to a cup i don,t thing rubber band,s help. you got to tell your self hold on to it. I just went through it. i all so at times VIVIAN got to remove some thing from my hands. you see lot of thing other do whith out thinking we got to think of doing it. and we loose strength in our hands. so laugh about it. I use all p;stic cups and glasses.  and bottles that have a cap you got to lift to get any thing out. first thing i do is to drink some thing warm check with your doc and he will say that is best then cold. I taught cooking and what is good for you. but don't follow my own advice after all how can you tell an old good looking man what to do. i only give a advice good or bad. just do what i say. I AM A MAN AND WE KNOW BEST. SO BY BEFORE I AM SHOT DOWN.

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                  LOVE OF MY LIFE-55
                                                   HAPPY 70th ?

                                                     flash @wcoil.com