Marjorie.  PSP is Progressive Supranuclear Palsy , which effects
different brain cells than PD.  The same with CBGD - corticobasal
ganglion degeneration.  Some are now dropping one of the letters and
calling it CBD.  These are 3 of the 4 lists I belong to, the other being
our CG list.  My love was diagnosed with PD in 1997, PSP in 1998 and CBGD
in 1999.  I'm still not too sure some of those VA neuros  know very much,
but I guess you have to trust someone. I don't think he is progressing
very fast in some areas, then in others,
it takes my breath away.  He is moving away and I wanted to be wih him
until he drew his last breath (unless I go first , and with my lifestyle
I probably will.) Anyway, some things are out of my hands, and only in
God's.  Best wishes, Jo Ann