Juanita - John C. just wrote me a note and appeared to be very
frustrated.  No matter - it's been a full moon for 5 days.  Anyway, I
told him I didn't think I'd ever get off, so I didn't save any of the
postings.  However, someone was kind enough to send me instructions on
all 4 of the lists I'm on, so I printed them and put them in a manila
folder like you did, and they are in my file cabinet.  As I
told him, my circumstances appear to be changing and I may need to get
off early next year.  I won't need to learn anymore about PD, PSP, CDGD,.
and CG.  Best wishes,  JO Ann