 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses          30 deg. F   :-)
Update on my Senate District 27 race (1 of 35 Maine Senate Seats)

HELLO! IS anyone reading my posts?
You guys, c'mon, PLEASE tell me you are tuned in!!

Today I spoke with Maine Secretary of State
Dan Gwadowsky over the telephone..  He is planning on bringing
Asst. Secretary of State Julie Flynn, and someone from
the Attorney-General's office together  on Monday
(cont. p. 2)

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        30  deg. F   :-)
                                                   2

Senate Race (cont.)

to discuss the evidence I have unearthed which PROVES
intentional undercounting of my vote totals by several
different officials of both parties..

I am well known as a Green Independent party activist. Democratic
and Republican wardens have apparently illlegally miscounted,
underreported or not recorded my vote totals.

Their facade broke open wide when I was able to
obtaiin copies of multiple precinct tally sheets
with false vote totals at 4:58 PM today in Portland, Maine
City Hall.  These were taken out of the subterranean city vault.

A recount is usually allowed only for 2nd place finishers.
Since I finished third, others in the race would have to agree
to a different kind of remedy that would allow a recount.

Ivan Suzman
50/39/36   Portland, Maine
207 797 5785