Hi Connie,

   Thanks for your commentary and sorry Jack isn't betTER.

My  actual vote total appears to be 300 to 3000 votes more than the
about-to-be
report of 35, which is  ridiculously too low.  Meanwhile, in  our small
state Senate districts, a change of even 100 votes can easily cause
victory in an
election to shift to a different candidate.
    I have uncovered many errors, systematic invalidation of valid
ballots, and
a host of irregularities in the material that initially has been used
in the official report of the write-in vote for Maine
Senate DIstrict 27, in which I ran as a Green Independent.
ALL of my voters appear under the write-in category.

            Here are a few examplesof the balloit bedlam,  Connie:

     An amazing 754  write-in votes were left un-reported
in one in-town Portland voting place. Two entire suburban  precincts
adjacent to mine, with many Nader votes, had NOwrite-ins for me reported,

despite hundreds actually cast. No report was found from one
of the island precincts, systematic undercounts and partial counts
occurred in nearly
all districts,  and all absentee write-in votes were uncounted.

         When I proved that 500 mysterious, extra " votes"
were illegally added to the  totals for the apparent winner, the
incumbent, from the
 district he LIVES IN,  the Secretary of State (Dan Gwadosky)
 went into a state of advocacy for me.  He will be calling
theAttorney-General on Monday.
about a re-count. I have collected copies of the precinct reports to
prove
that the wardens ignored hundreds of write-ins cast.

The city clerk did not care to press for a proper  or complete vote
count,
and initally was hostile. She laterwas more cordial to me, evcn pleasant,
but disinterested in correct
recording and reporting of vote totals.

 A problem is to find a  LEGAL REMEDY for any third-place finisher
(myself)
who demands a re-count.  Re-counts are designed for 2nd-place finishers
ONLY.
-
When she or he does this, there is not yet a method to re-count, so I
have
to let the elected officials decide if a re-count is worthy of being
done.

I'll know more on Monday, hopefully.

I addressed the issues of the marginalized,  senior citizens
and the less fortunate , and won MANY never-voted-before
voters, as well as many more traditional voters.

My theme in casmpaign speeches was "Affordability, Accessibilty,
and Availability for all."

Ivan
XX OO
;-0
On Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:26:59 -0800 Constance Tate <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> hey kiddo
>    i have been following your posts but jack isn't doing too well so
> have
> been busy.
>    i'm afraid there are too many people let their biases control
> their
> behavior. i think some are too critical of others but they look in a
> mirror
> and think they are rightous in their stupid acts.
>   i am disappointed in general apathy of so many
> citizens.
>    love
>     connie

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)