Erwin:

I hope you realize there was no need for you to apologize. I'd assume those
messages to reply privately to marjorie were simply an error. The person
who sent them has her own list too, and may have forgotten for a moment
which list she was on since I believe her posts go to both lists. She
obviously can control the content and who sends what on her own list. But
not on ours. :) Let's give her the benefit of the doubt-- it was morning,
after all --and maybe before that first cup of coffee. :)  Who of us hasn't
clicked on send --and thought-- whoops, didn't mean that to go there. :)).
And if we did mean it, shame on us! :)))

In the meantime give thanks to Barb Patterson for giving us freedom to use
this wonderful, sometimes cumbersome, always informative, way of expressing
our inner most thoughts and fears, our laughter and our tears, our
sometimes cranky, sometimes silly Parkie nature, our love for those who
have valiantly fought and are no longer with us, our concerns for those of
us who remain.

And please let us all remember the time when we ourselves were 'newbies'
and 'heaven forbid' proudly sent our very first post not only with fear and
trepidation - but also using not plain but fancy types of email -- :))) can
we compose a kinder, gentler way of saying 'hey, we can't read your email,
shut off this, click on that'  --instead of intimidating someone new who
has made an honest mistake??? So you've already told joe, suzie, and zeke
about this --and randy hasn't read those posts cause he just signed on
--and is excited about associating with a whole list community of pwp's and
he doesn't know the unwritten commandment: THOU SHALT ONLY USE PLAIN TEXT!
:(   these are, of course, fictitious names, but I hope you take this as a
reminder to deal with the newbies in a manner you'd like to be
treated......kinda like, 'do unto others........'

And to Marjorie - I admire anyone who can quilt. Even before PD, sewing has
been one of the talents I have never possessed. <sigh> Patterns were always
a mystery to me. The thought of having those names on a quilt is wonderful.
I'd hope a cure is soon, and not many more names will be added - but
realistically it may not be in time for me. I hope when the time comes
someone will think enough of me to add my name to Marjorie's list.

Barb K (who is very tired at the moment, bordering on cranky, and has a cat
who's annoyed because she hasn't gone to bed at the 'proper' time)