The following question was asked on the PWP(People With Parkinson's)
Medication Discussion P-I-E-N-O message board from jhart. Please
respond there. Under the search boxes on P-I-E-N-O is an underlined link to
the message boards. Please monitor those and help. These folks are not
subscribers but need help.

My husband has Parkinson's and his neurologist has prescribed 2 Sinemet
25/100 three times a day -- l Amantadine twice a day -- 50 mg. Elavil at
bedtime for sleep. His nightmares became so violent that we became afraid
that he would hurt either himself or me. We were out of town, and away from
his doctor -- and began to experiment with his medication. We cut the
Sinemet down to 1 three times a day and the nightmares (while not completely
gone) have lessened enough that we can sleep together again in the same bed.
Has anyone had this problem with the PD medication? Also, a friend
recommended that we ask about Mirapex. What do you know about that drug?

                  Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
         http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the link for Parkinsn's List Online

John Cottingham