hi all

At 12:57 2000/11/21 -0500, camilla wrote, in part:
>This came to me on another list, and may be
>helpful - note the website given at bottom.....
>
>>Using plain ASCII text in e-mail--Why and How to do it
>>from
>>Configuring Mail Clients to Send Plain ASCII Text
>>http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1236/nomime.html
>>What is wrong with sending HTML and MIME messages?
>>There are a three main reasons for NOT doing this: ...

this is just what i've been sayin'!
a nerd after my own heart!

G.E.Boyd's Everything by Email Web Page
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1236/

thank you chf

jmp

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada