I was wondering if anyone  could give me some information about
edema caused by mirapex. I take img. of mirapex 4 times a day.
my right leg(affected side) sweels and blood wont cirrculate unless
it is elevated. the ankle has red patches that never go away even
with massage.M.D. thinks its because i am in wheelchair, onlt the
left leg does not swell and i cant walk on it either i am also diabetic
and have neuropathy in both legs and feet.  Any suggestions
besides keep my right leg elevated forever? can't understand why
the left leg does not swell if its from being in a wheelchair.
 thank you,
Patricia Hewitt