My own opinion---this is horrible, when I think of all the servicemen who
died so we could fly our own flag in its proper place.  You would think we
have been defeated all over the world instead of having been the nice guys.
Clinton has dragged us so far down, I doubt we will ever get the respect for
the Presidency back.  All most of the nations does is make a joke of him
which he as brought about completely by himself.
Sorry, just fed up and disgusted with the whole moral attitude of our
country, never responsible for anything, only a victim......
Gerry