Gerry -

Please don't believe everything you read.  This will likely prove to be a
hoax.

Meanwhile, don't assume other countries have lost respect for Clinton.  In
fact, he's well respected by leaders of most other governments for his grasp
of foreign policy and his personal charm when dealing with foreign leaders.
In fact, other countries can't understand why all the brouhaha about
Clinton's personal life, and think Americans and their media are a bit silly.
 (I suppose the current situation in Florida would serve to confirm that
opinion).

Respectfully, Margie
<<
 My own opinion---this is horrible, when I think of all the servicemen who
 died so we could fly our own flag in its proper place.  You would think we
 have been defeated all over the world instead of having been the nice guys.
 Clinton has dragged us so far down, I doubt we will ever get the respect for
 the Presidency back.  All most of the nations does is make a joke of him
 which he as brought about completely by himself. >>