Lanier,

Did you know that statements which infer that all of any group are the
"same" is  untrue and unfair? My oldest son is an attorney who is both
ethical and honest, and one of my brothers is in the *other* party to
me, but is a dedicated and hard working state representative. To make a
joke about any group is to deny the reality that everyone is different
and this is especially true of careers. It might be wise to consider our
own prejudices when we make statements that reflect on any group no
matter how many others think it is amusing.

*seattle* audrey
friend of pwp aussie john 49/42/38?