Juanita my friend and Jack a *friend I hope,* I do accept the spirit in
which the joke was intended. My point was that I am the least political
person and yet I appreciate that others feel passionately about one
party or the other. Politics and I took separate paths after watergate
and I do not think I will ever take anything a politician says for
granted again. I do know that the reputation of some in law has been
earned. What I tried without success I guess was to point out that it is
easy to poke fun without realizing that to some it has been heard too
many times. I do respect both of your posts correcting my hasty response
to Lanier. I do see how amusing the observation seems ...:)

*seattle* audrey
friend of pwp aussie John