 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses     34 clear  deg. F   :-)
Dear friends and fellow PWP's -

Looks like there has been scandalous lack
of reporting of my Maine Senate District
27  votes from both  Republican and Democratic
dominated precincts.

One of the senior  news writers last night told me
that  he is contacting the officials today in
Portland to discuss this glaring omission of my vote totals,
and false addition of 500 votes to the Republican's
total.

If the iincumbent Republican loses his seat due to  fraud, I
can then, as the second-place finisher, call for
a RECOUNT.

At this point, there is only a slim chance
of a recount.  I ran under the banner of
Green Independent Party. Things could
change if a planned undercount is shown to exist.

Ivan Suzman
Maine PWP and candidate