I have been a victim of precicnts not reporting,
ballots not counted, extra votes added to
my opponents  numbers, and  all kinds of
 shenanigans.

I also am in a LONG counting process-
for three towns, 20 voting places.

IVAN
XX00

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:56:25 -0500 "Marjorie L. Moorefield"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I'm not sure what happened down here in Florida,
> I watched ABC News tonight where they were trying to explain
> how they made their mistaken projections.
>   The last screen showed
> "W" ahead in Broward County by 234 votes,
> which is when they gave the vote to Bush,
> and then later had to put it out as "Too close to call".
> I think they must have had a hacker on their email.
> Bush was NEVER ahead of Gore in Broward County.
>
> Broward County went for Gore by over 65 % of the votes.
> We are the largest population of Democratic and Jewish
> voters in Florida.
>
>   The way the ballot was printed in Palm Beach County ,
> where they have the second largest population of Jewish
> voters, the vote they thought they made for Gore, was for
> Buchanan.  Three elderly voters in Palm Beach County
> have already filed a law suit to have a re-vote in that
> County. Since their Sons are probably Lawyers, look
> for this lawsuit to continue!!!
>
> Broward County has had a recount, they gave 44 more votes
> to Bush and 43 more votes to Gore.  Gore skunked him down
> here.
>
> All I can say is I do trust our Democratic Attorney General,
> Bob Butterworth ,and our Republican Supervisor of elections, Jane
> Carroll.
> Mrs. Carroll is retiring, this was her last election after many,
> many
> years in office. What a way to go!!
>
> just me,
> Marjorie
> 68/58/55

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)