somehow this frivolous comment slipped out under the wrong subject heading. i
was trying to write a report on Barbara's memorial service to day - and
something of a tribute to her too - and, being the irresponsible person that i
am, muddled up this bit of frivolity with the serious stuff under the wrong
heading.  But somehow i think Barbara would have seen the funny side - so i
hope you will all forgive me too!
hilary