Ken

I had the experience of gaining 18 lbs of water just in my legs thru edema
directly related to Mirapix. It got to the point that the skin would crack
on my legs  and the fluids would seep out. I was put on  3x over the
recommended dosage of a direutic pill to remove this water at the risk of
heart failure. These did not work at all.
I was not able to titrate off, but was cut off cold turkey from Mirapix  not
an experience that I would wish on Anyone.
Within 14 days of ceasing Mirapix the edema reduced itself by the 18 lbs.
I was on Mirapix approx. 76 days

If you want more info please feel free to contact me.

Hope this helps

Don 51/3 PD+