From: Patricia Hewitt <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 18-Nov-00 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: Edema with Mirapex

I was wondering if anyone  could give me some information
about
edema caused by mirapex. I take img. of mirapex 4 times a
day.
my right leg(affected side) sweels and blood wont cirrculate
unless
it is elevated. the ankle has red patches that never go away
even
with massage.M.D. thinks its because i am in wheelchair,
onlt the
left leg does not swell and i cant walk on it either i am
also diabetic
and have neuropathy in both legs and feet.  Any suggestions
besides keep my right leg elevated forever? can't understand
why
the left leg does not swell if its from being in a
wheelchair.
thank you,
Patricia Hewitt