To the list members,

I had some disturbing news today from my pwp in Australia. He told me
that he has felt lousy for a while. In explanation he said that both of
his arms and back are very sore and that the area of his liver feels
quite tender. As some may remember, he is in nuclear medicine and does
know that this is something to be concerned about. I know that his
doctor allows him to self medicate and adjust his meds as he sees fit.
He told me that he has been taking sinemet, cogentin, comptan and
premax, but I do not know his dosage as he doesnt often discuss this
with me.  I did learn that he discontinued his usage of comptan last
week. My question is this:  should he be taking comptan at the same time
that he takes permax?  I appreciate any information and suggestion or
help that anyone can give me.

*seattle* audrey
friend of  pwp aussie John 49/42/38?